Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog!







Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog...I decided it was a good idea to try something new and start a blog about what I do for a living and give all of you some great tips, websites, advice, etc for your #1 organ...YOUR SKIN.

I received my Esthetician License in December of last year, have had amazing training, worked with Burke Williams for about 6 months but came back to my favorite Spa and my Spa Family, Spa Gregories. I absolutely LOVE what I do for a living. It took me a little while to finally follow my gut and now I'm doing what I love.

I will update this blog as often as I can. I will provide some great tips, some great at home remedies you can do for your skin. Provide you with info on two of my favorite skin care lines, Arcona and Epicuren, etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

Wishing you all a fabulous day...keep smiling, and always wear sunscreen!

Jen

0 comments: