Microdermabrasion has become very popular treatment these days. Not only by Hollywood celebrities but by all different women around the world. I think its a great way to keep your skin looking young and help with any sun damage, acne scars, etc. Here is some useful information about microderm:
Microdermabrasion is a simple, straight forward, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes dull skin, reduces large pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, reduces mild pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation), stretch marks and age spots.
It is equally effective to other skin treatments (on superficial imperfections) and, most importantly, it allows you to get back to your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Microderm has become so popular because:
- The least invasive dermatological procedure
- More affordable than surgical skin care treatments
- Effective on all skin types and colors (including sensitive skin and black skin)
- Does not need anesthesia when performed at a beauty salon or physician's office (unlike micro laser peel and dermabrasion)
- Gives the skin a healthy-looking glow